X

View Case Study

Fill out the form to view requested Case Study


Your privacy is important to us.

info@paragonpoll.com
26
Jul

Debate Ended: Why Cats are better than Dogs!

The great cat versus dog debate seems never-ending, as almost every individual on this planet has an opinionated stance. In fact, even statistics on cat and dog owners don’t offer a clear end to the debate–according to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation, 36.5% of U.S. households own a dog and 30.4% own a cat. Nevertheless, …Read More

11
Jul

15% of Americans Have Used Online Dating or Apps

15% of American Adults Have Used Online Dating or Apps. Usage by 18- to 24-year-olds has increased nearly threefold since 2013, while usage by 55- to 64-year-olds has doubled. Throughout human history, people have sought assistance from others in meeting romantic partners – and Americans today are increasingly looking for love online by enlisting the …Read More

21
Jun

Many Americans Hesitate To Talk About Religion

According to Miss Manners, polite people do not bring up religion in social conversations. Of course, if Americans stayed away from all the topics the etiquette columnist deems taboo in polite company – including politics, money, sex, illness and what people are wearing – a lot of dinners would pass by in silence. But, judging …Read More

8
Jun

Fourth of July Facts, American food for thought

How much do we, yes we the American people, really know about our country’s birthday? We load up the picnic baskets and coolers and head for the beach year after year for the festivities associated with the holiday weekend, but do we really know enough about Independence Day itself? If you answered “no” or “probably …Read More

7
Jun

List of Biggest Political Issues Today Based on Public’s Vote

Gun Control United States citizens always ponder on the issue of gun control. 53 percent of people believe that there shouldn’t be more restrictions to purchasing guns; only to mentally ill and criminals. While on the other hand, 47 percent of people who voted believe that purchasing a gun should require a strict background check. …Read More